- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Any information collected will be completely removed at the request of the user, upon termination of their account.
1. Collection of data
You are not required to provide any information if you do not want to. Information released, the name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable to members of Gaslamp . As on many web sites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if it is indeed the site editor's policy to display advertising) is set forth below. Gaslamp will NEVER rent, sell, lend, or otherwise release information provided by you to a third party for any purpose. Information provided is SOLELY for the use of Gaslamp to contact you. Locations, addresses, or names provided to Gaslamp may be used by our research team as part of an ongoing investigation. ALL information and subsequent investigation evidence collected is deemed private and confidential, and will not be released to the public without written consent of the information provider.
2. Use of data
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site.
This site will never collect credit card or payment information. All invoicing, and invoice collection is done through email and/or in person. You will never be asked for payment information in an uncontrolled or unexpected way.
6. NO GUARANTEES
8. Contact information
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact the site administrator.