"Utilize the power of a vast network of high-authority and relevant websites to boost YOUR website's local Search Engine authority and quickly climb your way up the search engine ranking ladder."
What IS S.E.O. Anyway?
- More than 80% of consumers research online before buying.
- Nearly 92% of organic clicks to sites come from Google’s page 1 results.
- Organic SEO traffic is the largest form of traffic to a website and SEO directly impacts this.
- Good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site, which leads to higher conversions.
- SEO helps make your Google My Business listing more visible.
- SEO impacts Voice Search, enhances your Mobile Rankings, and helps your business dominate the competition!
What does SEO Consist of?
In layman's terms, SEO consists of 3 main things.
This ensures your website is visible to Search Engines and they can crawl and index your website. This includes components like your "sitemap.xml", "robots.txt", and google/bing webmaster tools submissions.
This ensures your site is search-engine friendly and includes various components such as titles, schema, content, header tags, architecture, and more. They get optimized with a focus on your main keywords and geographies. These are components that can be controlled simply through the code on your website.
This consists of activities such as targeted link building, which is done to enhance the relevance and reputation of your site to help it gain credibility and higher rankings. This is complicated, time consuming work and requires a considerable amount of know-how to do from scratch. Building a link network, ensuring that your page is being back-linked to, and showing Google that your site is an authority on the web is the best way of building domain authority and credibility with Google. Good off-page SEO is the most important component to good search engine rankings.
SEO with Gaslamp Village Media
Search Engine Optimization is about managing expectations. Google ranks your site based on its optimization:
- How well your site is built
- the coding infrastructure
- how well it performs
- and how easily Google can understand the content on it
and its authority:
- How many other sites are linking back to pages on your site (back-links)
- How much authority those sites have (How trusted they are to Google)
Strength in Numbers
Our SEO service utilizes the power of over 40,000 other sites to help build high quality, relevant and high-ranking back-links to your site, which will turbo charge your search engine optimization for the keywords you want to target!
Our software will pair up your website's content pages with sites within our SEO network, paying attention to category and niche sub-categories. The links help you leverage your content better by boosting the authority of your website. When actual affiliate and competitor websites within a relevant industry are referencing a site, the site is seen as important source of valuable information.
We provide a control panel, and regular reporting so you can look in on your search engine rankings any time, in real time, to see just how GREAT your search rankings are!